We offer a free and confidential service to women, young people and children who have experienced domestic abuse. The abuse may be from a partner, ex-partner or someone they are living with.
We support women from all backgrounds, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, mental/physical health, race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or substance misuse issues.
- one to one support
- group work with other women
- support whether you choose to stay with or leave your partner
- information on your rights
- safety planning
- a safe, temporary place to stay
- support in finding a new home
When you contact us, we will:
- listen to you and believe you.
- give you the information that may be helpful to you.
- provide safe accommodation
- provide a confidential service
- not tell you what to do, but help you to make the decisions right for you